Long stay visa for studies minor under 18 years old

A most recent transcript (+ 1 copy)

A letter of enrollment or pre-enrollment, or a commitment from the French school (+ 1 copy)

The proof of payment of all or part of tuition in the event of enrollment in a private school (+ 1 copy)

A high school diploma in the event of enrollment in a French college or university (+ 1 copy)

The supporting documents for an assessment of the student’s level in French (+ 1 copy)

“Engagement de Prise en Charge” (see example) commitment of the host family to take care of the minor, filled in by the host family in France together with a copy of a photo-ID of the host family or, if the student is enrolled in a boarding school, a certificate of enrollment (+ 1 copy)

A notarized parental authorization to travel from both the parents with a copy of the child birth certificate and copy of the parents’ ID document (+ 1 copy)

A notarized financial guarantee from the parents with their most recent bank statement (+ 1 copy)

An immunization record of BCG and DTP vaccinations and a commitment from the parents to allow vaccination of the minor upon arrival in France (+ 1 copy)

Medical travel insurance (+ 1 copy)

Civil liability insurance (+ 1 copy)

Click here to make an appointment.

Last modified on 27/08/2013

top of the page