Long stay visa for a spouse of a European Community Citizen

Spouse of a European Community Citizen (This page does not concern the spouse of French citizen)

Spouse of a European Community Citizen

The following documents must be presented in original and one set of copies per applicant

marriage certificate (+ 1 copy)
proof of your spouse’ EU nationality (+ 1 copy)
documents relating to your place of residence in France (lease or property deeds)

American citizens, who intend to settle down in France with their EU spouse, do not have to apply for a visa prior to their departure. Upon their arrival in France, they should apply directly for the "Titre de Séjour" at the French "Préfecture" of their residencial area.

Click here to make an appointment.

Last modified on 29/12/2016

top of the page