Transatlantic Perspectives on Fintech Innovation and Regulation [en]
On March, 28, Banque de France, the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de la Résolution and the Consulate General of France in New York organize the first NYC French Banking Authorities’ Fintech Symposium.
This event will provide an opportunity to discuss FinTech regulatory issues with French banking authorities and to share experiences, approaches and perspectives on a wide range of technological issues related to the US and European FinTech ecosystems : blockchain, digital identity, artificial intelligence, cyber security…
Representatives from the Innovation Hub of the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de la Résolution (the French Banking Regulator) will present the French regulatory single point of entry approach for project initiators and will discuss France’s licencing process. Banque de France’s experts will discuss the Central Bank’s approach to financial technologies and some of the Bank’s flagship projects that are at the forefront of FinTech experiments in the Eurosystem.
Confirmed speakers :
- Richard Caetano, CEO of Stratumn
- Michael Cocoman, International Regulatory Lead of Stripe
- Gilles Gade, CEO of Cross River Bank
- Édouard Plus, Director of Le Swave
- Thanh-Long Huynh, CEO of Quantcube
- Thomas Philippon, Professor of Finance at NYU
- Lisa Rabbe, CEO of Stratosphere Advisors
- Ryan Zagone, Director of Regulatory Relations of Ripple
- Moses Choi , Senior Product Manager at Orange Innovation Silicon Valley
The event will be held at the Consulate General of France in New York on 28 March 2018.
Click here for RSVP
Please confirm your presence by March,14