Where to celebrate Bastille Day in NYC ?
Celebrating Bastille Day is not only for France. Gatronomy, music, dance... New York also storms the Bastille in its own way. You will find the main events happening in the Big Apple fpr July 14th and Bastille Week.
Sunday July 10th
- FIAF : On 60th, between 5th avenue and Lexington. Petanque, bar, Bbq, mime, accordéon, concerts, kids activities, raffles. All day long. Free access. For more information.
- Bar Tabac : Brooklyn, on Smith st, between Bergen and Pacific. Petanque, bar, Bbq. All day long. Free Access.
Rally Citroen. Starts at 122th and Riverside at 10 am, running to 5th ave and 60th st, driving through the High Line and 3rd ave. Cars on display from 1 pm to 5 pm.
Thursday July 14th :
Tribeca, on West Broadway, between Beach and White. All day long. Free Access.
- Parigot restaurant: Grennady, accordéon player> from 6:30 pm to 8 pm. Free Access.
- Sofitel, Gaby Restaurant : French Can-can, and French Bands. From 5 pm to 9 pm. To buy your ticket.
Reception : General Consulate of France. From 6 pm to 8 pm. On invite only.
- Blue Bastille Day, Hudson Terrace with French Tuesdays. Blue night with panoramic view. From 6:30 to midnight. To buy your ticket.
- L’afterwork special July 14th, on the Rendezvous Yatch, from 8 pm to 11:30 pm. To buy your ticket.
Bastille Day Ball. At 404. from 7:30 pm to 1 am. To buy your ticket.
Saturday, July 16th:
Ece, French Opera singer. At Le Parigot. From 7:30 pm to 10 pm
Bastille Festival 2011, Sky Deck terrace, Novotel : Exhibits, wine testing, culinary show, kids activities. From noon to 1 am. Free Access on reservation only.
Sunday, July 17th :
Bastille Festival, Sky Deck terrace, Novotel : Exhibits, wine testing, culinary show, kids activities. From noon to 7 pm. Free Access on reservation only.
All week long :
French Restaurant Week. Fixed prices menus: $17,89. Partners : Le Cercle Rouge, Bar Tabac, Le Singe Vert, Jules Bistro... All the partners.
Happy Bastille Day everyone !